I am a Certified Counseling Hypnotist, certified by the National Guild Of Hypnotists since 2008. I am also a certified Reiki Master and teacher (Edgar Cayce Institute), as well as being certified in Pain Management and Pediatric Hypnosis by Don Mottin; in Past Life Exploration by North Shore Hypnosis; and in Somatic Healing.
I believe in the following Humanistic Principles* in my practice:
• People have free will and can make their own choices
• People are capable of change and strive to fulfill potential
• People are more than just their behavior
• Scientific laws do not describe everything that is human
• People are consciously aware of their existence and can reflect, change and participate in their existence
• People create their own meaning from their own experience; everyone’s perception is their own
*from Shaun Brookhouse & Fiona Biddle
203 651 8806
One-hour individual hypnosis sessions are $150 for the first session and $120 for each additional session . Pre-paid 3-session packages are available at a discount. Please contact Lori for more information.
Please don’t hesitate to call for an appointment or for information-
Or email here
“The services I render are held out to the public as non-therapeutic hypnotism, defined as the use of hypnosis to inculcate positive thinking and the capacity for self-hypnosis. I do not represent my services as any form of medical, behavioral or mental health care, and despite research to the contrary, by law I may make no health benefit claims for my services.” Lori Fine Stapleton